- In person worship and gatherings are currently suspended, but there are many ways for you and your family to stay connected with worship and faith formation. The importance of Social Distancing cannot be overstated in these unprecedented times as we seek to contain the spread of COVID-19. Thanks be to God for digital platforms that allow us to share the Good News of Christ, to pray for each other and to support each other through it all.
- Get Updates from the Centers for Disease Control Here
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus
Gathering In New Ways – Online Worship, Christian Formation and More!
- A Litany Amidst the COVID-19 Outbreak
- National Cathedral Worship at 10:15 AM on Sunday
- Bishop Sloan will lead Noonday Prayer Daily Here: Diocese of Alabama Facebook Page
- Join for Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer and Compline Each Day with Our Friends at All Saints’, Birmingham
- Worship Online at One of Many within the Diocese of Alabama
- Stations of the Cross for Families & Children
We are working to curate the best faith formation resources to share with you and encourage you to stay connected. Check back often for updated and new resource.
- The Lectionary Page: Daily Readings for the Liturgical Calendar
- Faith at Home follows the Lectionary Faith at Home for All Ages!
- Pop-up Prayer with Katie Churchwell
- PRAY As You Go – Praying the Examen for Individuals, Families, and Children
Online Christian Formation at Home from ChurchNext, a Ministry of Forward Movement:
- Everyday Spiritual Practices with Keith Anderson
- How to Pray with Christopher Martin
- Praying with Saints with Scott Gunn and Tim Schenck
- How to Pray Online with Karekin Yarian
- Praying the Anglican Rosary with Suzanne Edwards-Acton
- Register for Free Courses Here
- Canon Williams Prays Morning & Evening Prayer on Facebook
- Guided Meditation to Relieve Stress and Anxiety
- A Morning at the Office – Episcopal Morning Prayer Podcast
- d365 Daily Devotions for All Ages
- Spiritual Communion
MORE! More! More! For Parents, Young and Not So Young Folks: Things to do online when you’re stuck at home:
- 150 Educational Shows on NETFLIX
- Discovery Virtual (Free!) Field Trips
- Scholastic Free Daily Courses for Kids
- Take a Virtual Tour of 12 Famous Museums!
- Metropolitan Opera to Stream Free Live In HD Series
- CALM – Mindful Meditations – Let’s Meet This Moment Together
- DELISH Magazine is Offering Free Cooking & Learning Lessons with Kids on Instagram
- Complete SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK Video Series on YouTube!
- The Great Courses – Free for One Month – Learn science, history, cooking, literature, and more!